Banteay Meanchey Province - Vattanac Bank opened its 27th branch, Banteay Meanchey Provincial Branch, on 21 August 2021. The Branch occupies the ground floor and first floor of a 9-storey building, at No. 621, Phum Kourothan, Sangkat Ou Ambel, Krong Serei Saophoan, Banteay Meanchey Province.
Neak Oknha Sam Ang (Vattanac Bank’s Chairman), Neak Okhna Chhun Leang (Vattanac Bank’s President), H.E. Oum Reatrey (Banteay Meanchey Provincial Governor), Mr. Hill Raya (Krong Serei Saophoan Governor), Mrs. Kram Boleak (Director of National Bank of Cambodia-Banteay Meanchey Branch), local dignitaries, businessmen, and Management and Staff of Vattanac Bank joined the official opening of the Branch.
Banteay Meanchey Provincial Branch offers a full range of commercial and retail services. It aims to support the local community doing business in agriculture, real estate, trading, tourism and other sectors.
The Branch will actively promote its Digital Banking products and services including Mobile Banking, Internet Banking and Cards to the residents of the Province.
Vattanac Bank brings to Banteay Meanchey Province the products and services and quality customer service that the bank is getting well-known for in Cambodia and internationally.
This year alone, Vattanac Bank has received recognition for its Mobile Banking app, good governance, customer service and premier banking from international publications:
1. “Most User-Friendly Mobile Banking Solutions – Cambodia 2021” from Global Economics (UK)
2. “Best Customer Service Providing Bank Cambodia 2021” from Finance Derivative (Netherlands)
3. “Best Bank in Corporate Governance Cambodia 2021” from Finance Derivative (Netherlands)
4. “Best Customer Service Bank Cambodia 2021” from International Business Magazine (UAE)
5. “Most Innovative Mobile Banking App 2021” from International Business Magazine (UAE)
6. “Best in Corporate Governance” from World Economics Magazine (US)
7. “Best Mobile Banking App” from World Economics Magazine (US)
8. “Best In Premier Banking” from World Business Outlook (Singapore)
9. “Best Mobile Banking App” from World Business Outlook (Singapore)
Mr. Chhay Loeun, Branch Manager of Banteay Meanchey Provincial Branch who has over 10 years in the banking industry, will lead the team of well-trained branch staff to ensure efficient banking operations and good service for the customers.
About Vattanac Bank
Vattanac Bank was established in 2002 by Neak Oknha Sam Ang and Neak Oknha Chhun Leang and is 100% Cambodian-owned. The Bank presently has more than 700 staff and 27 branches —12 in Phnom Penh and 15 in different Provinces. The Bank’s Head Office is located at the iconic Vattanac Capital in Phnom Penh.
Vattanac Bank, with the tagline Personal Bank, aims to bring the Bank closer to the Cambodians and plans to build and open branches in all Provinces by 2022.
Back to all articles