Senior Officer, Risk Management
Risk Management and Compliance
January 31, 2023
- The purpose of risk management is to ensure that the Risk Management Department, which has been assigned with the function, duties and responsibilities to manage Vattanac Bank’s risk management activities, is able to discharge the duties and responsibilities in an efficient and systematic manner.
- Assess and analyse risks by category of market risk, liquidity risk, credit risk and operational risk;
- Assist Deputy Head and Head of Department in preparing monthly risk management report;
- Identity and assess the market, liquidity, credit and operational risk;
- Perform stress/scenario test on market, liquidity and credit risk;
- Prompt report of risk positions and provisions of advice resolution of critical issues;
- Re-access risk control self assessment (RCSA) within the bank and cross departments and branches;
- Identify KRIs with all department and branches based on the result of RCSA assessment;
- Update RCSA with regards to their changing risk profile for each department and branch;
- Perform root-cause and trend analyses of issues to prevent recurrence;
- Ensure that all the principal risks in the Bank are assessed and rated according to the impact and likelihood of occurrence;
- Identify control and provide recommendation to prevent, mitigate, transfer, or avoid the risks that might be exposed to the bank.
- Suggest any recommendation or solution for risk mitigation or elimination where possible.
- Attain the goal directed by the Head of Risk Management and Compliance.
- Keep understanding and experiencing with bank’s products and services.
- Maintain an up-to-date awareness of the latest techniques and professional risk management standards locally and internationally.
- Support certain compliance related tasks.
- Assist in ad-hoc assignments by supervisor/management.
Capabilities and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, CAT, or other related field,
- Good commend in written and spoken English,
- Computer literate, in particular MS-Office application,
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality,
- Good communication skill, and pleasant personality,
- Honesty and hard working.
How to apply
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, email your cover letter and CV to :