Senior Officer, Risk Management
Risk Management and Compliance
October 31, 2021
- The purpose of risk management assistant is to discharge the responsibilities of managing risk relating to market, liquidity, credit,and operational.
- Assist to achieve the annual plans and objectives of the department;
- Assist to assess and analyze all categories of risks;
- Assist to perform the RCSA assessment for all departments and branches;
- Assist to identify KRIs with all departments and branches regarding to the result of assessment of RCSA;
- Assist to assess any new risk reported from branches and departments for new business process, new products, unexpected risk encountered, etc.
- Assist to obtain and review the monthly KRI report for all branches and departments;
- Assist to draft the monthly and quarterly risk management report;
- Maintain records and documents of risk management;
- Assist other tasks required by the Risk Management and Compliance Department.
Capabilities and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, CAT, or other related field,
- Good commend in written and spoken English,
- Computer literate, in particular MS-Office application,
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality,
- Good communication skill, and pleasant personality,
- Honesty and hard working.
How to apply
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, email your cover letter and CV to :