Senior Officer, Property Valuation
September 30, 2022
- The property valuer plays an important role in determining a property’s market value. A fair and balanced evaluation of property value is needed as a cross reference when assessing loan applications.
- Sit inspection of properties
- Measurement of plans and cadastral plans
- Photograph interiors and exteriors of properties for reference to estimating property value and completing appraisal reports.
- Conduct survey, inspect and investigate all aspect of building and land properties to identity property characteristics in order to determine their values.
- Determine valuations methods by selecting applicable approach and techniques to valuate properties both commercial and residential.
- Prepare valuation report, outlining methods used in the appraisal process.
- Assist in indicating property value by providing appraisals and consultants to all branches
- Evaluate collateral of new and additional loan applications from branches.
- Obtain real estate industry data, collect, verify, and analyse property information regarding socio-economic, governmental and environmental characteristics, restrictions, covenants, contract declarations special assessments, ordinances development ligation.
- Regularly review property market in all provinces and update report
- Study property market in all branches’ location and prepare a report for reference in the loan process/review
- Finalize property price
- Do planning, organizing, leading and controlling valuation team.
Capabilities and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance and Banking, Business Administration, Accounting, or any related fields
- At least 3 years of working experiences
- Good in English both verbal and written communication is a plus.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office is a plus.
- Good at analysing, planning and interpersonal skills
How to apply
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, email your cover letter and CV to :