Senior Officer, Network Security
January 31, 2023
- Responsible for the design, planning, operation, security and day to day management of the whole Vattanac Bank Network and Firewall including VPN setup with partners.
- Managing and maintaining the network infrastructure, as well as network performance and security monitoring.
- Provide network training and support
- Work with IT security to close the security gaps or audit findings
- Installing, configuring, testing, maintaining, monitoring, and troubleshooting the internal computer network, including planning and other activities reserved for the most complex issues
- Troubleshoots and solves the most complex network connectivity problems, including monitoring the network and servers for problems.
- Diagnosing problems, and taking the appropriate corrective measures to ensure an expedient resolution.
- Defines and implements network disaster recovery and hardware, software and information protection and file integrity.
- Ensures network security by insuring proper user accessibility, and being able to reasonably guard against the most complex threats to security that will face our network.
- Receiving and responding to incoming calls, e-mails regarding network operations and/or problems.
- Assist in planning for the future strategy of networks and Firewall, and providing budgetary information as needed.
- Conducting research on various networks and Firewall products in support of its development and procurement efforts.
- Define and review related of network and Firewall implementation project scope and successfully plans and track execution while maintaining profitable engagement with Product Management, Quality Assurance with Information Security, and any other impacted stakeholders.
- Team Leading of branch setup and related project to ensure of timely manner.
- Work with multiple stakeholders in the IT and Related Team to meet the desired objectives.
- Conduct regular patch management or firmware upgrade
- SWIFT In/Outward Connectivity support
- Off-Site VPN and Security ATM deployment
- Well communication with internal team as well as local and international vendors
- Security Assessment and Hardening planning for Servers and Network devices.
Capabilities and experience
- Bachelor or Master Degree graduated in computer science.
- At least 3 years working experience in network, data center section and security.
- Experience leading and managing large IT projects and rolling out IT infrastructures across various technologies.
- Experience in infrastructure architecture, data centers and networks.
- Excellent experience in routing and switching, other networking protocol (IPSEC, HSRP, BGP, OSPF, 802.11, QoS...), enterprise firewall (Cisco, Checkpoint, Palo Alto).
- Ability for system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
- CCNA, CCNP, PCNSE or Higher qualification will be an added advantage.
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritize and documentation skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English, Honesty, reliability, and commitment to strict confidentiality.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Off-Woking Hours support including 24x7 on-call required.
How to apply
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, email your cover letter and CV to :