Capabilities and experience
- Bachelor or Master Degree graduated in computer science.
- At least 3 years working experience in network, data center section and security.
- Experience leading and managing large IT projects and rolling out IT infrastructures across various technologies.
- Experience in infrastructure architecture, data centers and networks.
- Excellent experience in routing and switching, other networking protocol (IPSEC, HSRP, BGP, OSPF, 802.11, QoS...), enterprise firewall (Cisco, Checkpoint, Palo Alto).
- Ability for system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
- CCNA, CCNP, PCNSE or Higher qualification will be an added advantage.
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritize and documentation skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English, Honesty, reliability, and commitment to strict confidentiality.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Off-Woking Hours support including 24x7 on-call required.
How to apply
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, email your cover letter and CV to :