Senior Officer, IT Operations and Supports
January 31, 2023
- Install, manage and maintenance Vattanac bank’s Servers, Storage, Middleware, AD, DNS, Email and PCs infrastructure to ensure system stability and secure.
- Install and manage various OSs, Servers, and Storages, Tape library, AD, Exchange Server, Middleware, SSL, Backup software and PCs platform.
- Administer and maintain all Servers, Middleware, Domain, AD, Email and PCs infrastructure.
- Controlling access permissions and monitor security, performance, traffic of all Server, PC middleware, including email, internet proxy and anti-virus server,
- Implement system hardening, version or patch management upgrade and planning,
Manage/Maintain Server System, middleware, SSL, email and AD user role profiles and policies,
- Conduct System Capacity Planning and IT inventory control,
- Create or update Technology Operational Manual
- Backup and Restore images and files system,
- Work with ITSG and Application owner to conduct System Disaster Recovery.
- Work with ITSG on the system penetration test,
- Ensuring that storage and archiving procedures are functioning correctly;
- New software version and patch management upgrade.
- Prepare daily, monthly and system incident report,
- Attend weekly/ Monthly IT Meeting and ITC,
- Daily healthy check for Servers, Middleware, Email, Anti-virus server and PCs,
- Manage and maintain, bank building security and telephone system, queue and feedback system,
- IT General support
- Other job assigned,
Capabilities and experience
- Bachelor or Master degree graduated in computer science,
- At least 3 years working experience in managing Server Intel, SUN spac and storages with difference operating system such as Windows, Linux, Solaris, Ubuntu, etc,
- Experience in setup and managing application Middleware such as Oracle WebLogic, Red Hat JBoss, Apache Tomcat, WildFly,
- Good knowledge and experiences on Windows and UNIX platform installation, configuration, and security patch update,
- Good knowledge and experiences in setup and managing AD, DNS,domain, Exchange Mail, File Server and Web Hosting,
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English,
- Honesty, reliability, and a commitment to strict confidentiality,
- Ability to travel to provinces,
- Ability to work under pressure.
How to apply
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, email your cover letter and CV to :