Senior Officer, Credit Operations
October 31, 2021
- Senior Credit Officer Positions are mid-level staff with experiences in credit field; staff must have strong analytical skills, deep knowledge and strong commitment.
- To ensure the process of checking and accessing loan applications in accordance with the bank’s credit policies and credit guidelines.
- To assist in produce and/or checking, verifying credit matter-related reports and ensure the submission date is before the deadline.
- Prepares and/or reviews all loan applications for completeness and accuracy
- Analyze financial information to determine credit quality, and document risk factors
- Recommend and document risk mitigation standards and processes
- Investigate and understand discrepancies, problems, and unusual situations
- Direct due diligence and portfolio assessment practices, risks evaluating guided by internal guidelines/policies
- Assess clients’ financial status
- Liaison with all branches with loan applications and credit matter related
- Analyzing, assessing the creditworthiness and identify the risks of loan applications submitted from branches guided by internal guideline/policy
- Noting of all loans approved by branches and ensures that it complies with the Credit Policy and guidelines.
- Evaluate and recommend to the Executive Director/General Manager, CC on loans exceeding Branch Manager’s discretion
- Maintain information and records of groups and or related party borrowings and monitoring single limit requirements
- Develop markets and customer groups
- Prepare and review Credit Card applications for management’s approval.
- Prepare and/or present loan recommendations to Loan Committee and/or Senior Management
- Other tasks assigned by management.
Capabilities and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance and Banking, Business Administration, Accounting, or any related fields
- At least 2 years of working experiences
- Good in English both verbal and written communication is a plus.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office is a plus.
- Good at analysing, planning and interpersonal skills
How to apply
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, email your cover letter and CV to :