Senior Micro Credit Advisor
January 31, 2023
- Find potential individual clients for Micro Credit Product and other products.
- Check and verify client’s information and supporting documents to make sure that is accurate.
- Submit Micro Credit Assessment document for verifying and seeking for approval.
- Handle customer’s complaint and take appropriate action to solve.
- Arrange loan agreement; pledge legal documents to follow Credit Policy.
- Monitor daily repayment.
- Assist recover bad debt branch.
- Other tasks assigned by management.
Capabilities and experience
- Bachelor degree in finance and banking, business administration,accounting, or any related fields
- At least 2 years of working experiences
- Good in English both verbal and written communication is a plus
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office is a plus
- Good at analyzing, planning and interpersonal skills.
How to apply
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, email your cover letter and CV to :