Section Head, ATM and Switch
July 31, 2022
- Manage and monitor all ATM, POS, Perso System, SMS Gateway, HSM, Card Management System, Switch and its related system components to ensure uninterrupted operations of all aspects of banking. Provides daily supervision and direction to service desk staff who are responsible for phone and in-person support to users.
- Working closely with business users, IT helpdesk and other IT stakholders, examine day to day issues confronted by business users and provide consultancy in resolving them. Also act as a most important second level support for troubleshooting application related issues.
- Work with Business analysts (Banking Operation) in analysing user requirements and liaise with relevant vendors in providing appropriate solutions. Multiple vendor management and negotiations on enhancements are carried out very frequently.
- Play a major role in supporting front office staff with instant application solutions.
- Install, Manage, Maintain and support Card Management System, Switch including its related components such as ATM, POS, mPOS, NAC, HSM, Embossing printer and Perso-System.
- Issues and support handling with end user and support stakeholders.
- Manage system bugs, changes or enhancement related all card schemes such Visa, MC and UPI, CSS
- System Capacity Planning and inventory control (users, roles and ATMs).
- To coordinate with vendors to get latest update of User Manual and to create or update Internal IT Operational Manual.
- Coordinate with Technology team to conduct system security hardening, system penetration test, version or patch management upgrade and planning.
- To identify and ensure all key component related to card management system are always available and backup.
- Provide high quality, support services on applications mentioned above.
- Ensure and maintain accuracy of bank’s financial data.
- Identify and recommend appropriate IT solutions in improving internal processes.
- Undertake training to educate user community on business applications.
- Understand ISO8583 and API message specification for third party integration.
- Assist Project Manager in implementation for a successful deliver of projects.
- Provide guidance to business users for technical related
- Daily routine jobs (system healthy check and reporting)
- Quarterly system preventive maintenance, user and role profile review.
- Attend weekly/ Monthly IT Meeting and ITC when necessary.
- Attend Disaster Recovery Exercise.
- IT General support, Other job assigned.
Capabilities and experience
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or any related field.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the field of eBanking /Business application support debit/credit card issuing and acquiring, Card Perso System, Embossing Printer
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills to resolve highly complex business application issues and create new products and business applications
- Good knowledge and experience in managing Card Management System, Internet and mobile banking.
- Good knowledge and experience in managing ATM, POS, NAC, HSM and Embossing.
- Good knowledge and experience in Microsoft, Linux and Oracle Solaris Operating System platform.
- Good knowledge and experience in Oracle Database, SQL and MySQL
- Good knowledge and experience in Apache Tomcat, Oracle Weblogic and IIS, Good leadership skills to mentor, oversee, and lead team members
- Good interpersonal skills to interact with business users, vendors, management, and team members
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to work under pressure
- Knowledge of PCI requirements
- Honesty, reliability, and a commitment to strict confidentiality.
How to apply
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, email your cover letter and CV to :