Property Valuation Assistant
January 31, 2023
- To inspect Properties as required
- Measurement of Plans and Cadastral Plans
- Photograph interiors and exteriors of properties in order to assist in estimating property value, substantiate findings, and complete appraisal reports
- Property Research both City and Provinces
- Obtain real estate industry data, collect, verify and analyze property information regarding socio-economic, governmental and environmental characteristics and others that affect on the property price.
- Perform other tasks assigned by supervisor.
Capabilities and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Land Management, Business Administration or equivalent (fresh graduate are encouraged to applied)
- Knowledge of building and construction, and economics is a plus
- Good written and verbal English communication
- Integrity and High commitment
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office
How to apply
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, email your cover letter and CV to :