Manager, Business Support
January 31, 2023
- To plan and carry out all sales activities on assigned accounts or areas.
- Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction and managing quality of product and service delivery.
- Make referrals on new pipeline loan customers to new branches and branches that require business support.
- Call follow up on the pending pipeline from all Credit & Marketing staff and Sale Staff
- Prepare sales action plans and strategies to schedule sales activity
- Consolidate branch daily sale & marketing activity
- Analysis reports and highlights the key business issues and recommends appropriate action to be taken to address concerns
- Support and review on the credit application and comment for revision in case branch needs the support
- Site visit to loan application, meeting customers, visit business premise, visit and take photos the subject property per CC’s instruction or branch’s request
- Carry out market research and surveys, participate in sales events, monitor competitors, market conditions, and product development
- Attach to new branch Manager to support on marketing activity and loan application write up and submission to COHO
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Management from time to time
Capabilities and experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or any related fields
- At least 03 years of experience in sales and credit assessment at Commercial Banks
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English, verbal and/or written Chinese Mandarin is an advantage.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of sales, knowledge of basic business principles, digital sales platforms
- Experienced in making presentations and proven ability to achieve sales targets
- Ability to work well autonomously and as part of a team
- Proficient working knowledge of relevant computer applications
How to apply
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, email your cover letter and CV to :