Internal Audit Assistant
January 31, 2023
- Providing analyses, evaluations, assurances, recommendations, and other information to the Bank's management and board. An important responsibility isto monitor performance of controls.
- The Internal Audit Assistant is to provide objective assurance to the Board on the effectiveness of risk management, and to ensure that Management
- responsibilities are effectively and efficiently discharged by highlighting common weaknesses committed by the Branches.
- Assist in development of annual internal audit program and procedures;
- Assist in ensuring that internal audit is performed in accordance with approved internal audit program and procedures.
- Assist in maintenance of the Bank’s internal audit policies, standards and practices.
- Act as an audit team member in carrying out planned internal audit in the Bank.
- Assist in the preparation of internal audit reports.
- Assist in the assessment of the adequacy of action taken by the Management to correct internal control weaknesses.
- Perform coordination work with external auditors.
- Perform any other duties as from time to time requested by the Internal Auditor, Audit Committee and Board of Directors.
Capabilities and experience
- Bachelor degree in accounting or banking and finance; preferably CAT or ACCA
- Knowledge in accounting or auditing
- At least one year experience in internal/external audit
- Good interpersonal skill
- Computer literature (MS Excel, Word, Khmer typing)
- Fluent written and spoken English
How to apply
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, email your cover letter and CV to :