Clerk/SG, Sales and Marketing
Credit Operations and Marketing
January 31, 2023
- Perform sales call and visit at customer’s site and participate in sales events of the Bank’s to promote and sales the Bank’s products and services.
- Build list of prospect customer, identify and approach potential customer to open account, mobile banking, VISA/MASTER Card, loan, deposit, etc.
- Maintain good relationship with customers, dealers, and relevant local authorities.
- Participate in loan disbursement and collect monthly payments.
- Conduct survey with others Bank for products and service competitiveness.
- Research for new entrance businesses in downtown and build relationship with all businesses’ owner.
- Assist customer to process special request for existing and new customers if required.
- Prepare marketing letter send to customer if applicable.
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly sales report and monthly sales/marketing plan
- Support Senior Officer/Officer to check and verify documents requirement before loan submission
- Other job assigned by management
- Work directly with Sangkat, Khan and Cadastral Offices for title deed registration
- Process the charge of registration on title deed and check the securities for legality purpose
- Assist Senior Officer/Officer for thump print on the legal documents.
Capabilities and experience
- Bachelor Degree in Banking & Finance or related field of study
- At least 6 months of experiences in sales and marketing in Bank/MFIs or others.
- Good interpersonal skills to interact with people at all levels is a plus
- Good communication skills including English and Chinese proficiency
- Active and pleasant personality and ability to handle complaints
- Ms. Office skills are required.
How to apply
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, email your cover letter and CV to :