Card and E-Banking
January 31, 2022
- Cash loading and unloading
- To do ATMs balancing report
- To process all ATM forms
- Branch Support (Relate to ATM matter)
- Follow up and renew ATM contracts.
- To keep update all ATM status from iNet Monitoring (ATM status, cash status, card retained).
- To go ATMs off-site with IT staff when ATM down or network error.
- To do cash pending for loading in ATM.
- To do cash loading and unloading for ATM at branch and off-sites.
- To prepare ATMs machine cash balancing report.
- To collect card captured from ATM with officer.
- To call inform customer in case card captured and all ATM complained by customers.
- To do ATM daily report from Flexcube DD901 and BI Report (ATM Monitoring).
- To register ATM forms, debit annual fee and debit fee for issue new card (lost/damaged).
- To balance daily ATM cards stock register
- To fill all new ATM request forms (new application, forgotten pin, Lost/Damaged…etc.).
- To follow up ATM forms which pending to debit (payroll account).
- To file all ATM forms.
- To check status of card retained in I-card software.
- Do Monthly ATM Reconciliation Report.
- Do Monthly ATM Problems.
- Do Daily ATM team’s activities records.
- To support all branches to solve problems relate to ATM matters.
Capabilities and experience
- Graduate University Degree related field
- Good command of written and verbal English and Khmer
- Conversational and report-writing English communication skills
- Excellent communication skills and time management
- Decision making/problem solving skills
- Good Computer user and ability to operate office machines
- Highly motivated, team player, initiative, quick-witted, Thoroughness, stress resistant, flexible, accurate and punctual
How to apply
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, email your cover letter and CV to :