September 30, 2022
- To oversee all construction works in Bank and its branches
- To monitor/coordinate the repair and maintenance works related to the bank’s properties.
- Handle all aspects of project planning, design, scheduling works, feasibility study and implementation of the contract work from inception to completion.
- Supervise and coordinate of the main contractors and its nominated sub-contractors works.
- Responsible for contract administration including cost control, evaluation and negotiation, tendering and awarding of the contract works.
- Coordinate with consultants and contractors on all site technical issues and all aspects of contract administration works.
- Review and monitor construction schedule in order to ensure timely completion and within budget.
- Liaise with architects, consultant and builders on construction techniques, auditing consultant’s design costing and contractual issues related to pre-contract and post-construct works.
- Check the structural design of new building and submit to management for approval.
- Check and coordinating with the designer if there is a revision and submit to management for approval.
- Prepare a document for bidding and review the bid Proposal from Contractor.
- Coordinate with the contractor regarding works procedures and others.
- Monitor the construction progress versus schedules.
- Conduct field/physical inspection from time to time in order to ensure the quality and safety is implemented on construction site.
- Review Clearing & Maintenance Agreement for Bank Premise.
- Review Security Guard Service Agreement.
- Property Purchasing Guidelines.
- Furniture & fittings of Bank Premise.
- Monitor for repair and maintenance as required including its expenditures.
- Check and monitor weekly, monthly and annual maintenance for Generator, Air-conditioning, power supply, Fire extinguishers, Security System & Lift Services.
- Routine building Inspection and spot checking for lightings, AC and others to ensure all power, water and air-conditioning are working properly.
- Prepare/monitor log book/checklist for generator, air-conditioning and electrical items.
- Main Panel distribution board monitoring checklist.
- Water pump control panel board monitoring book/checklist.
- Prepare a checklist for building repair and request work.
- Monitor all maintenance work to ensure that it was properly done.
- Provide daily routine schedules to the maintenance staff.
- Coordinate with human resource and training department for staff to stay back to oversee the renovation or/and maintenance work.
- Check security Guard schedule and conduct meeting with them to ensure they adhere to the bank’s guidelines at all times. They must be on the lookout for suspicious characters loitering around the bank,
- Prepare Furniture & Fittings, security System Plan etc.
- Obtain quotes and submit proposal on Furniture & Fittings, Security System etc.,
STANDARDS OF PERFORMANCE
- Assess the business environment, review objections and analyse present and planned operational performance, including budgets.
- Work as a proactive part of the leadership team to influence and align the Vattanac Bank people agenda with defined business strategy.
- Smooth running of the office by anticipating needs and acting immediately on office logistical requirements.
- Build and maintain collaborative and co-operative working relationships with internal and external customers.
STAFF MANAGEMENT FUNCTIONS
- Communicate clearly the guidelines, procedures and standards of performance for the staff to ensure group satisfaction and stimulate staff achievements.
- Review, plan and provide organization structure to the respective departments, ensuring proper delegation of authority, coordination of work and optimum utilization of staff.
- Fairly and regularly evaluate reports on performance of staff and communicate to the staffs the result of their performance.
- Recommend promotion, increment, awards or disciplinary action, where appropriate, based on performance and behaviour of staff.
- Initiate regular meeting s with staff to ensure improvement of efficiency and effectiveness and maintenance of good management-staff relations.
- Ensure proper training of staffs for the achievement of high standards of performance and competency of staff in property department.
- Keep the General Manager updated and informed of any suggestions for improvement, resource requirements, the need for training and problems encountered.
- Perform other jobs assigned by the top management.
Capabilities and experience
- Degree in Civil Engineering/Architectural/Building or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years related working experience.
- Excellent command of written and verbal English and ability to converse in Chinese will be an advantage.
- Demonstrate excellent project management and organization skills.
- Mature, pro-active, result-orientated and excellent interpersonal skills.
- IT Literate
How to apply
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, email your cover letter and CV to :