Digital Marketing Manager
June 30, 2021
- Execute and Manage the overall digital marketing strategy.
- Understand Cambodia’s demographics, segmentation and needs, to build overall strategy for Banking and ﬁnance sectors to attract customers from all segments to the Vattanac Mobile App.
- Analyzing key customer and business insights and applying strategic planning to create experiences that effectively engages industry audiences at each stage of the saving journey.
- Develop Content strategy to engage and generate activity daily on digital platform.
- Build Partners Reward Program and On-Board partners for the digital customers.
- Prepare and evaluate the reports of digital marketing campaign's overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting the current practice and explore improvement practices
- Marketing related communications to various stakeholders.
Capabilities and experience
- MA in Marketing, Digital technologies or similar relevant ﬁeld
- 4+ years of Digital Marketing experience and 1+ years of experience in a Marketing Strategy Role
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Ability to see the big picture and execute at scale, leveraging data, testing, and iterating quickly. Must be able to turn data into strategic recommendations.
- Ability to strike the right balance between strategic, execution, and creative.
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Self-directing and agile, with the ability to quickly pivot strategies, as needed
- Development and delivery of a marketing and social strategic plan, quality of output, audience engagement, the meeting of bespoke KPIs and analytics
- D2C and B2B Marketing experience is essential
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Proﬁciency in Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge of latest developments within technology
How to apply
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, email your cover letter and CV to :