• Work closely with Head of Public Affairs and team members to develop and implement communication strategies to market the Bank’s products and services and to enhance the Bank’s brand awareness and brand image through different channels including social media, website, leaflets, press release, etc.
• Work with various Head Office Departments to plan and implement marketing communication strategy and other preparation for new branch opening and new product launching
• Help plan, coordinate, and implement Public Relations (PR) and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) activities of the Bank
• Help plan and manage social media and digital marketing of the Bank
• Serve as a writer and copy editor for both internal and external communication.
• Work with the relevant Departments and team members to design and produce corporate gifts and other materials to support shareholders, Business Department, product owners, and branches.
• Work with team members to ensure that the Bank’s branding guidelines and standards are implemented and maintained across the Bank’s promotional, marketing and communication materials, and selected facilities at the branches and Head Office premise.
• Work with team members and suppliers on ensuring that the quality of the products and services provided by suppliers and vendors met the Bank’s requirements and standards
3. Customers Services
• Strengthen the Bank’s relationship with customers and esteemed individuals through high standards corporate gifts and items.
• Collect, refer and coordinate the feedback from the customers to the Branch or Head Office Department(s) concerned.
• Respond to customers’ feedback through social media
4. Team Management
• Monitor team member’s performance, conduct assessment and provide coaching and guidance when necessary
• Properly communicate with the team members the task assigned, its objective, timeline and expectations from the Senior Management.
• Keep record of Public Affair Department activities and budget expenditures
• Perform other related tasks as assigned by the Shareholders, CEO, and other Senior Managers.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, email your cover letter and CV to :