Deputy Head, Card and E-banking
Card and E-Banking
January 31, 2022
- To lead and manage the Card and E-banking team for delivery of Card services and core Electronic Banking infrastructure, products and services to improve customer experiences.
- To develop the business for profitable operation and be responsible for risk management in accordance with the broad strategic plans and policies of the Bank.
- Oversee the provision of Card and E-banking in order to enhance operation process smoothly with minimise error and complied with bank guidelines.
- Ensure ongoing knowledge of competitor activity, and work with senior management to incorporate into Card Service strategy.
- Daily approve card request limit in Card system (I-suite) after receive instruction from management.
- Daily monitor on change card limit and check with authorizer if limit not drop to original.
- Daily approve on GL posting entry in clearing & settlement unit in Flex Cube.
- Daily review on the GL and Reconciliation and acknowledge.
- Review on daily, weekly, month, quarterly report on operation and card brand
- Daily monitor on collection, credit review team provide report and action on time
- Daily monitor and support all section in department.
- Provide training and Support clearing and settlement to process/respond dispute both Issuing & Acquiring for Visa, Master & UPI
- Provide training and Support clearing and settlement to fulfil any transaction inquiry from local bank
- To Support card &E-banking card operation unit for stock card control and daily embossing card
- Keep tracking/request/issue raise to Visa, Master, UPI key contact person
- Follow up and monitoring all news related to Visa, Master, UPI rule & regulation update, Workshop and any training event.
- To support team and follow up issues to flex cube, isuite, visa, master, UPI or other third party until issues resolved.
- To support any testing require for new products and others
- Communicate clearly the guidelines, procedures and standards of performance for the staff to ensure group satisfaction and stimulate staff achievements.
- Fairly and regularly evaluate reports on performance of staff and communicate to the staffs the result of their performance.
- Recommend promotion, increment, awards or disciplinary action, where appropriate, based on performance and behaviour of staff.
- Initiate regular meetings with staff to ensure improvement of efficiency and effectiveness of operations and maintenance of good management-staff relations.
- Ensure proper training of staffs for the achievement of high standards and qualify
- Provide monthly Induction Course to new staffs regarding to Card & E-Banking products & Service
- For decision that involved with department need to have discussion before decided.
- Keep the Head of Card & E-Banking updated and informed of any suggestions for improvement , resource requirements, the need for training and problems encountered
- Any other duties assigned by the Management
Capabilities and experience
- Graduate University Degree in IT/MIS, finance and banking, business administration or related field
- Knowledge in financial/accounting principles, banking operations, e-banking features and components.
- At least 5years Experience in Card Industry
- Knowledge and communicate well with Visa, Master Card & UPI
- Knowledge experience budgeting/planning risk management.
- Committed meet timelines work.
- Good command of written and verbal English and Khmer
- Conversational and report-writing English communication skills
- Excellent communication skills and time management
- Decision making/problem solving skills
- Good Computer user and ability to operate office machines
- Highly motivated, team player, initiative, quick-witted, Thoroughness, stress resistant, flexible, accurate and punctual
How to apply
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, email your cover letter and CV to :