Risk Management and Compliance
October 31, 2021
- Compliance Staff is responsible for executing the compliance duties and functions ensuring that effective internal controls are maintained at the Branches.
- The purpose of this position is to monitor compliance with AML/CFT law and Prakas and other related guidelines.
- Assist Compliance Officer to perform daily, weekly and monthly AML/CFT compliance review for all customers’ transactions of branches including data/report/information collection from branches, analyzing branches’ transactions and drafting monthly AML/CFT report;
- Identify and report suspicious transaction to Compliance Officer;
- Conduct due diligence on suspicious transactions;
- Identify any compliance control weaknesses for remedial action to branches and management;
- Maintain records and documents of AML/CFT review;
- Act as liaison with branches on AML & CFT issue.
Capabilities and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or other related field,
- Good commend in written and spoken English,
- Computer literate, in particular MS-Office application,
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality,
- Good communication skill, and pleasant personality,
- Honesty and hard working.
How to apply
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, email your cover letter and CV to :