Clerk, Social Media Moderator
July 31, 2022
- We are looking for a Social Media Moderator to join our marketing team in our mission to bring our product and service close to the customer. The successful candidate shall be responsible for ensuring prompt, professional, and sales-oriented interaction and moderation of content for our prospects in all our social media channels.
- Reviewing and moderating all user-generated content within comments, images, links, videos, audios, private messages and user profiles.
- Liaising with the rest of the team when required to maintain a good relationship with our audience.
- Moderating communities in social networking sites, including Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, TikTok and other social media platforms, and adapting methodology where appropriate to ensure that the brand tone of voice is consistent and to keep our customers satisfied.
- Responding to and following up with queries from any communication channel to provide prospects with prompt and professional information on our products while deploying soft sales skills proactively and ensuring all quires are fulfilled on time.
- Aligning with the rest of the team on campaigns and marketing standards and methodologies to support our business goals.
- Making reports on relevant moderation statistics, issues, and outcomes to have cumulative data to track the performance.
- Keeping track of the community moderation insights to provide feedback to the Social Media Content Team regularly.
- Monitoring all information and news related to the bank to anticipate potential issues.
- Perform some other task related to social media assign by management.
Capabilities and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Experience in customer service, sales, or social media is a plus
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Khmer
- Excellent computer typing in both English and Khmer.
- Excellent writing skill
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Customer oriented
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Highly organized
How to apply
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, email your cover letter and CV to :