Clerk, Card Operation
Card and E-Banking
June 30, 2021
- Created customer/created card/PIN regenerated/card regenerated/card re-issued/card renewal/deleted card/modify card/modify customer/modify application
- Register reference no. for all maintenance requested such as modify email/phone number, close card, regen card…
- Daily prepared embossing cards report and document support for supervisor checking.
- Daily embossed cards (ATM/Visa Debit/Visa Credit/Visa Money Card).
- Daily prepared carrier for stick the card and packaged the cards into envelop for send to branches.
- Un-mapping (Remove account from card) for branch requested close account and cards.
- Reconciliation the Visa Debit Card annual fee of product company pay and send to branches for confirm manual debit fee.
- Reconciliation Visa Debit Card reject Annual Fee and issue memo to release/deduct from customer’s Account
- Monthly reconciliation retaining fund fee of Visa Money card for card expired 1 months.
- Prepared Credit adjustment for customer waive annual fee/late payment/interest.
- Prepared Debit adjustment for deduct Visa Debit annual fee, Visa Money Card retaining fund fee.
- Prepared weekly card report, Monthly card report and Quarterly card report.
- Prepared CBC Report and submit to supervisor checking before upload in CBC system.
- Correction the credit card statement hard and soft before deliver and send E-mail to cardholder.
- Process release amount block card decrease limit on time.
- Prepared and respond all Operation Expenditure request and other expense request for Card and E-banking department
- Monthly generated credit card report and document for other team process review.
- Monthly prepared destroy cards report of off us/on us card retain, card damage, card closed, card expired and suspect transaction.
- Monthly process physical destroyed cards with auditor.
- Contact to branches in case of the correction and clarification is needs.
- To perform any other duties assigned from time to time by supervisor/deputy/head of card and E-Banking.
- Branches Support
Capabilities and experience
- Bachelor Degree in Banking and Finance, Business Administrative or equivalent
- Good command of English, Khmer, and Chinese is a plus
- Pleasant and friendly personality
- Self-motivated team player
- Computer literate, particularly in Microsoft Office Applications
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
How to apply
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, email your cover letter and CV to :